- KPI – PM provides automatic access to project factors, where it is possible to see client rate, invoice rate, earning rate and efficiency rate per resource
- Dashboard – Different windows to follow up on more projects in one window so each project does not have to be opened separately.
- Extensive Data Views – View project data in a project summary, drilling down to view underlying information and get specific details about project transactions.
- Easily Understandable Information – Enable project managers to analyze information more effectively by presenting project and task data in familiar profit and loss (P&L) formats
- Income Analysis – Using Income analysis you can create forecasts of your cash flow, pipeline, turnover, expenses, etc.
Income analysis can be done across projects so data can be used for statistics or overviews.
- Project Setup
- Project Budgeting
- Project Resource Management
- Project Cost Tracking
- Project Time and Expense