Companies that have already turned projects into profits:
Gain Full Visibility and Control Over Your Projects
Achieve peace of mind and make data-driven decisions with real-time visibility into project operations and full control over every aspect of your projects.
- Enhanced Business Growth: Streamline the RFP and bid process to drive more business.
- Automate Every Step: Experience a seamless project lifecycle from quote to cash.
- Simplify Accounting: Use defined scopes of service, multipliers, fees, and AIA billing.
- Stay Connected Globally: Collaborate with teams, consultants, and clients anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Ensure Financial Accuracy: Manage fees, forecast accurately, and reconcile planned vs. actual labor.
- Optimize Contract Processes: Efficiently manage contracts with streamlined reviews, secure document storage, and easy onboarding in crucial areas.
Total Control Over Every Project, All in One Place
Progressus meets the unique needs of every team member and automates previously manual tasks with an integrated end-to-end solution.
Effective Consultant Management
Coordinate all subcontractors involved in your projects to better evaluate proposals, review bids, and select the right consultants for each job. Keep each consultant’s activities on track and on budget throughout the lifecycle of the product.
Integrated AIA Billing with Multi-Project Invoicing
Built-in AIA billing to automatically apply payment due, project details, architect name, application number, contract date, and summary of work. Billing multiple projects on a single invoice
Enable a Mobile Workforce
Provide the tools and information your consultants need to serve your clients, update and complete projects, and capture time and expense on any device, accessible anywhere and anytime.
Forecast Resource Capacity
Effectively plan your projects when you’re able to predict, track, and optimize resource utilization.
Visibility to KPIs and Data
Make better business decisions with analytics and dashboards, and information on real-time project performance.
“Progressus has made our work more efficient. I love invoice suggestions; it makes the invoicing process go very quickly. Getting in and out of timesheets and expense sheets are easy, as well as entering the time and expenses. The project wizard used in conjunction with the project/task templates is a game changer. What used to take about 30 minutes now takes 5.”
– J.G. Management Systems
Progressus Frequently Asked Questions
As an industry leading solution for project-based businesses, Progressus empowers businesses with the technology needed to ensure every project is profitable. Built on Dynamics 365 Business Central, the leading ERP solution for mid-sized businesses, Progressus adds features and functionality specific for project-based businesses. From pipeline through completion, Progressus helps you exceed customer expectations with successful projects, achieve true resource efficiency, and simplifies your technology experience. Built by industry experts, Progressus provides what project-based businesses need out of the box.
Progressus is particularly well-suited for all professional services organizations such as:
- Architecture and Engineering Firms: It can help manage projects, resources, and finances, which are crucial for success in these industries.
- Consulting and Advisory Firms: Progressus offers tools for project management, financial management, and resource allocation, which are vital for consulting businesses.
- System Integrators and Software Developers: Software development firms face escalating demands to accelerate innovation without inflating costs. Progressus refines the entire software development process. It equips you with the necessary tools and insights to outperform competitors and excel in resource allocation, project lifecycles, and reporting.
- Technology Services: With specific project billing requirements, Progressus helps technology services companies manage their projects from pipeline through completion.
Progressus is also a suitable solution for companies of varying sizes that operate on a project-based model:
- Mid-sized to Large Companies: Progressus is generally best suited for mid-sized to large companies. These organizations often have more complex project management and financial needs that Progressus can help address effectively.
- Growing Companies: Progressus can be a valuable asset for companies that are experiencing growth and need scalable software to manage their increasing projects and financial complexities.
- Service-Centric Businesses: Progressus is designed for businesses where services are a central part of their offerings. This includes businesses that bill for time and materials or engage in project-based work.
Yes, Progressus can be customized to fit your specific business needs. One of the advantages of using Progressus, which is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform, is its flexibility and customization capabilities. If your business has specific requirements, request a live demonstration to see how Progressus can address your unique needs.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the leading ERP solution for today’s mid-market businesses, providing the core ERP functionality businesses need to manage each department of their business from finance to sales, customer service, and beyond. Progressus is embedded directly into Business Central, providing a seamless experience for users.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a core business application as part of Microsoft’s full solution stack. Business Central with Progressus has a seamless integration to productivity tools included with Microsoft 365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams. Companies can also easily take advantage of the rest of the Microsoft solution stack, which includes the Power Platform, Azure, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, and more.
With Progressus, businesses efficiently manage projects, resources, and financial aspects while leveraging the power and familiarity of the Microsoft ecosystem.
Progressusis not offered as a standalone software product. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central serves as the underlying ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform, providing core financial management, project management, and other business functionalities. Progressus extends the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central to cater specifically to professional services firms and project-based industries.
Because Progressus is built on Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can easily integrate into other Microsoft applications including Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform. Additionally, Dynamics 365 offers numerous connectors to third-party systems and platforms, including databases, cloud services, social media platforms, e-commerce apps, and more.
The AppSource marketplace offers a wide range of apps to extend and enhance Business Central. Reach out to our team to discuss your specific needs. Our experts will help you determine the right extension to meet your needs.
Endless Integration Possibilities Await
Link Progressus seamlessly with your organization’s existing tools, thanks to Business Central’s open API and native integrations.